Site Reliability Engineer
What will You Do
Design, develop ,build and deploy world class Cloud Native Infrastructure for Enterprise SaaS
- Improve infrastructure stability, reliability , performance and scalability of Cloud Native Platform Infrastructure to meet ever increasing customer demands
- Build the observability stack using a combination of open source and industry standard tools
- Write code and apply engineering best practices and tools to automate operational tasks
- Be responsible for the overall reliability and stability of Qlik Cloud Services
- Build end to end diagnostics and tooling to troubleshoot complex issues affecting performance and scaling.
- Refactor existing code and service infrastructure to ensure scalability and reliability..
- Identify process gaps and implement process improvements to increase operational efficiency.
- Participate in the development of tools, systems and processes aimed at improving product supportability and overall support productivity.
You Will Be Successful If You Have
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience
- Experience working as a developer and/or Site Reliability Engineer.
- Experience with Devops practices
- Experience of Golang AND/OR Python/Java
- Proven track record building/supporting/scaling a high transactional 24x7 SaaS solution on any Cloud layer(Azure/GCP/AWS Preferred)
- Experience with Security as it applies to infrastructure, systems and network engineering
- Experience with distributed computing and distributed applications
- Experience of infrastructure automation, such as Terraform or Ansible, and building/using/deploying Containers.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes,Mesos
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, SumoLogic,Cortex,Splunk
- Experience of queued or pipelined cloud services.
- Experience of Agile development, DevOps models or similar methodologies
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams
An Asset, If You Have
- Experience with source control, including pull requests, branching and merging (github).
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda, React JS.
- Experience with cloud security concepts and tools , eg:Twistlock,DivvyCloud,Expel
- Experience with Concourse CI/Spinnaker/TRAVIS CI
- Familiarity with Open Tracing/Open Telemetry
- Experience using MongoDB