Senior Implementation Consultant
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Implementation Consultant
Would you like to work for a great company where you can make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to challenge the conventional, here is your chance to make a career of it.
Qlik offers a fast paced, high-energy, innovative, global and team-oriented culture, with a flexible and exciting work environment, as well as plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
Qlik is seeking skilled front-end and full-stack developers with a strong background in application and web development for an exciting opportunity within our consulting team. In this role, you will have a major impact on the success of our latest technology, by implementing innovative customer solutions that rely on your skills and competencies in a diverse range of application development technologies.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals who deliver on the vision of self-service data discovery using compelling visualization and open source extensibility to drive our customer’s business strategies, processes and workflows. We bring our customers inspired development and innovation, comprising multiple disciplines across user interface design, user experience testing, business strategy, web development, data management and analytics.
Your role will be to function as our client’s advisor and foremost developer of visual analytics and master of visualization and information design. You’ll connect customer’s data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
- Providing billable professional services to Qlik customers, on-site and remote
- Managing activities including needs analysis, requirements gathering, data review, product demonstrations, mentoring and delivery
- Becoming an expert in all of Qlik’s core-products
- Assisting and guiding customers through the design, development, implementation and deployment process of Qlik applications and solution built using Qlik APIs
- Generating discovery meetings and document final solutions for customers and provide knowledge transfers
- Providing product feedback to Qlik product management
- Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support
- Developing elegant, well-thought out solutions using best practices in modern web development
You will be successful if you have
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation and/or front-end development
- Experience in developing modern, fully-responsive web apps using JS frameworks (React, Angular.js, Angular, Vue)
- Experience in server-side development (NodeJS, C#, Java, Python, Scala)
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience developing data-driven visualizations using D3, ChartJS, HighCharts, Raphael, AnyChart, etc
- Experience using GIT for version control
- Experience with tooling libraries (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, yarn, etc)
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products.
- Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support
- Experience with relational databases and data modeling
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to travel >70% of the time
You will thrive if you have
- Experience working with QlikView, Qlik Sense or other business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc) or passion for learning the Qlik core-product platform
- Previous client-facing consulting experience
- Understanding of wireframing, UX design or UI patterns
- Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is open to remote base location with a preference for primary location to be in the eastern standard time zone within the US. Travel is expected to be >70%. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.