Senior Director, Global Field Marketing
Senior Director - Global Field Marketing
Location: Alameda, CA
The Senior Director - Global Field Marketing works at the intersection of the Sales and Marketing organizations to ensure collaboration between the two functions informs marketing execution and ultimately driving revenue. In addition, this leader will have a primary responsibility for three disciplines within marketing where Sales is both customer and a necessary source of insight and direction:
- Account Based Marketing (ABM): For top accounts, work with account teams to understand objectives on an account-by-account basis, develop and implement ABM plans accordingly. Ensure an ABM orientation in all program planning
- Global Field Marketing: Direct Wind River’s Global Field Marketing organization, inclusive of North America. Develop and implement Field Marketing strategies that drive growth while managing the global field marketing team.
- Sales Enablement: Work with Sales to identify the content, assets, and information they require to effectively campaign. Lead Corporate Marketing and Market Segment Team efforts to fulfill those requirements. Monitor and measure effectiveness of program and individual assets.
- Collaborate with and lead as required the Corporate Marketing and Marketing Segment Teams and other stakeholders to deliver on objectives.
- Partnering with key leaders across the global Sales organization to understand key priorities and gaps in our go-to-market.
- Establish a field intelligence channel and cadence that informs the efforts of the Corporate Marketing and Marketing Segment Teams.
- Proactively develop budgets and lead all aspects of analyzing ROI, resource reinvestment, and prioritization. Work with the executive leadership team to establish and own company level KPIs.
- 15 years proven experience executing on a broad range of marketing programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Advanced understanding of the principles and mechanics of Sales and Marketing collaboration including Corporate interactions with regional teams, budget and planning, sales enablement and campaign development and execution.
- Advanced understanding of the systems with which Sales and Marketing operate the business, including but not limited to CRM, ERP, Marketing Cloud, and collaboration infrastructure.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.