Senior Analyst - Sales Strategy & Operations
Position Title: Senior Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Sales strategy & execution: Act as extension of VP sales operations in designing and executing sales improvement programs, as well as reviewing and optimizing our sales operating model, sales capacity model, and go-to-market strategy
- Overhaul and oversee global sales forecasting process with a focus on producing a predictable, dependable and accurate sales forecast across all layers of our global sales organization
- Develop and maintain standard sales reporting packages aligned to global sales management system, in partnership with VP sales operations and global sales leadership team
- Establish standard dashboards and executive reporting packages to provide real time performance data evaluating performance relative to target, prior year, prior QTR across all dimensions of sales performance such as region, vertical, new business vs. renewals, product family, etc.
- Build analytical models, in partnership with key leaders within the sales organization, to help evaluate refine and optimize key elements of sales strategy – for example in building customer segmentation models, optimizing territory design & quota allocation, and refining sales incentive plan design
- Partner with related functions within business applications, finance, product, and marketing teams to ensure we can track, report, and manage to key performance indicators
- Develop program with business applications team to determine which datasets, reporting and dashboard packages can be provided via systems and tools, and which would need to be provided via off-line methods
- Partner with BDR/SDR team lead, marketing and business applications to establish ‘single pane of glass’ view into performance of BDR team as well as complete lead flow journey i.e. MSL-MQL-SQL-SAL-Close, and provide drill into detail by BDR, region, vertical, product, etc.
- Partner directly with members of the sales senior leadership team to create new sales improvement programs, and contribute to existing
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales operations capacity (or related – e.g. finance, marketing ops, business ops); ideally 7+
- BA or BS, MBA preferred
- Experience with sales tech stack --Salesforce.com required, Clari & Marketo preferred
- MS Excel advanced to ninja level, MS PowerBI (or other BI applications) preferred
- Impeccable analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Experienced collaborator across multiple business functions, familiarity and comfort when interacting with and presenting to senior management
- Dependable and results-oriented with an ability to be deep in the details, but articulate the overarching themes and strategies across different audiences
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River is a global leader in delivering software for the intelligent edge. The company’s technology has been powering the safest, most secure devices in the world since 1981, and is found in more than 2 billion products. Wind River offers a comprehensive portfolio supported by world-class global professional services and support and a broad partner ecosystem. Wind River software and expertise are accelerating digital transformation of critical infrastructure systems that demand the highest levels of safety, security, performance, and reliability. To learn more, visit Wind River at www.windriver.com.
Wind River is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.