Software Algorithm Engineer
- Research new image and color processing techniques and technologies for digital camera systems.
- Design and implement CFA (color filter array) based image capturing and reconstruction.
- Evaluate performances of newly developed algorithms.
- Oversee the developments of image processing pipelines, observe the project states and evaluate if it is ready to release.
- Document new pipelines and algorithms.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Signal and Imaging Processing, or related field with two years of experience in image and signal processing. A Master’s degree in the same disciplines is acceptable in lieu of the two-year experience.
Require experience and skills in
- Digital Image Processing principles;
- Digital Signal Processing
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning;
- Bayer pattern interpolation, image de-noise; image transformation;
- Matlab knowledge for development and testing;
- Optimization of stochastic dynamic system.