Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Optimas is a global distributor of integrated supply chain solutions, and engineering support focused on delivering fasteners, components, industrial and safety supplies to our diverse customers around the world. Our local, on-the-ground teams understand the nuances of every community we serve. This allows us to adapt with our customers and partners as needs evolve, leveraging our footprint to remain at your side while providing a highly personalized level of service and support no matter where you find yourself around the globe.
To learn more, please visit our website http://www.optimas.com/
We are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative based in our Glenview, IL, office looking to apply sales acumen at an industry leading organization. For an aggressive and driven sales professional with a history of exceeding quota, this is the opportunity to advance your career and join a world-class organization.
In this highly visible role as an Inside Sales Representative at Optimas, you are in it to win. We are looking for top inside sales performers with the drive and ambition to succeed by increasing revenue from our existing client base and create new accounts. Work in a great team atmosphere with unlimited financial rewards (think no-cap) and tremendous opportunity for future growth. Our atmosphere is fast-paced, friendly, and competitive. Bring a passion for sales and customer excellence along with a track record of exceeding goals and join our team today!
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible of the following:
- Familiarize with our company's full suite of products, as you will sell all we have to offer.
- Develop and close new business by managing a portfolio of customers and prospects.
- Qualify and generate sales within company’s guidelines and established practices, typically through cold calling and some pre-determined leads based on industry knowledge.
- Prepare and/or present proposals and quotes and recommend product based on customer needs.
- Compare and evaluate possible courses of conduct; acting or making a decision after various possibilities have been considered.
- Carry out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business.
- Continued growth and retention of account.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as agreed upon with sales management.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Building organizational capacity.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Customer value and Market focus.
Skills and Qualifications:
You will thrive working here if you have the following:
• B.S. in Industrial Engineering or any other relevant academic background.
• 4+ years of relevant selling experience.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods viewed very favorably.
• Strong organizational skills will allow you to stay on top of your leads, never missing an opportunity for a sale.
• Superior communication skills are a must, as is a strict adherence to delivering the best in customer service.
• Prior sales experience in the industrial manufacturing of Fasteners and/or MRO, industrial safety products or similar will be essential to be considered a top candidate and make your resume stand out.
• Professional sales training or certifications, including in customer service is highly desirable.
• Proven track record of sales success.
At Optimas we believe in having a competitive compensation scheme to motivate and retain our employees. More information will be given throughout the process.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Page | 1