Tech Lead / NetSuite Administrator
Tech Lead / Netsuite System Administrator
Reporting to the leader of Enterprise Applications, the Netsuite System Administrator maintains technical ownership of the Netsuite ecosystem. They will provide support to end-users on the business side and supply guidance to the overall architecture of the solution & integration approach (tools and strategy). An ability to understand programming languages to integrate Netsuite with other internal & external systems is a plus. This role utilizes their experience with Netsuite to help guide the growth of the system in conjunction with Optimas’s growth.
- Maintain and monitor the NetSuite application
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed in order to meet evolving needs.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards. Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance.
- Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrations.
- Provide on-going system/technical support to users, including training and access for all roles.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and documentation of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Preferable to lead development on NetSuite projects including:
- Hands-on development with NetSuite's SuiteCloud tools
- Managing and reconciling mass imports and exports of data
- Develop direct web services calls involving XML, SOAP, WSDL, and REST protocols, automating flat file loads, leveraging data broker tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, and others
- Project experience with NetSuite's SCA e-commerce tools
- Map, transform and load data
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Accounting, or the equivalent in experience.
- 2+ years of experience working directly with and in support of NetSuite. NetSuite certified Administrator or ERP consultant is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer relationship systems support/development role.
- Experience with integration tools like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, or similar would be a major plus.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirement into technical requirements.
- Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, and project management capabilities.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with technical, non-technical, support, and business staff at all levels.
- Experience working with a geographically distributed application team/developers is desired.
- Expertise building and designing web services with REST, SOAP, XML over HTTP APIs a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in addition to working collaboratively with cross-functional teams that work virtually or from remote offices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment