Job Title: Finance Analyst - Work Orders
Take ownership for a portfolio of Third Party Work Order vendor accounts, ensuring the timely and accurate processing and control of all Work Order invoices, using the 3 way match principle along with direct ship billings.
Reconciliation of all Work Order costs to ensure correct material quantity and costs are applied to finished parts, vendor charges are as quoted and ultimately that the correct cost of goods is determined to ensure accurate profit margins are achieved by Sales. All variances are to be corrected via cost and margin adjustments.
Responsible to: Mandar Mangrulkar
Key Tasks and Responsibilities are defined as:
- Process Work Order AP Invoices carrying out the 3 way match principle and direct ship billing process.
- Carry out adjustments to accruals and purchase prices (PR25) on receipt of the appropriate approval.
- Work with and analyse Brainware buckets to resolve invoice queries.
- Ensure Vendor Reconciliations are carried out for all accounts on a regular basis and review Accruals, Dropped Accruals, Non-Payables to ensure accuracy of data. Dropped Accruals to be investigated and released to P&L where required.
- Aged Work Orders to be cleared down on a regular basis with the assistance of Supply Chain.
- Additional tasks when required.
Key Skills and Competences:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive for results - end to end ownership.
- Prioritisation and organisational abilities.
- Investigative problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding customer service: both external and internal customers.
- IS system knowledge – Googlemail, Excel & Word.
- Time management - ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player.
- Good communication. Ability to communication confidently and professionally across all levels with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
Health and Safety
- Recognise the importance of good health and safety practice.
- Ensure that working conditions and the use of resources satisfy current legislation, approved codes of practice and organisational requirements.
- Ensure accidents and near misses are reported.
- Ensure that potential or actual breaches of requirements are identified, properly reported and appropriate action is taken.
- Experience in working in an Inventory related setting dealing with large volumes of data.
- Ensure specified deadlines for work and/or reporting are met.
- Be accountable for the area of business you manage.
- Maintain records as required.
- Ensure any special instructions are noted and carried out.
- Enforce good housekeeping.