Days: Monday through Friday
Warehouse Associate (Order Puller) will be responsible of the following:
- Unloading of goods delivered.
- Check that goods advised match goods rec’d, check PO for qty’s and due date.
- Book onto the system, batch each box as required, pass samples and paperwork to Inspection.
- Put goods away to picking or pallet locations or transfer to boxing or subcontract operations.
- Confirm receipt of any documentation accompanying the delivery e.g. material cert, test cert. etc.
- Repackaging of bulk product into smaller quantities to comply with the companies or customer requirements.
- To fill boxing machine hoppers as necessary (waste management).
- Print labels as required (batch number).
- Move boxed goods to designated storage locations.
- Produce dispatch notes, picking lists and labels, as necessary.
- Resolve discrepancies noted when picking.
- Advise line manger of potential stock outs.
- Confirm items picked correspond to the items described on the note.
- Pack items to ensure they remain secure and undamaged to their destination.
- Arrange for the issue of certification as detailed on the picking note.
- Load goods for dispatch onto transport within deadlines
- Continually check for damaged labels and request replacements as necessary.
- Cover for envoys as and when required, subject to relevant licenses held.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Customer Service
- Results focused
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Working as part of a team
- Problem solving
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience required, warehouse setting preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred.