Inventory Optimization Analyst
We are seeking for an enthusiastic, highly-driven and motivated Inventory Optimization Analyst to join our dynamic organization.
The Inventory Optimization Analyst is responsible for optimizing product availability and lowest cost in a multi-location global distribution environment. Outstanding collaboration with other members of the Supply Chain, Sourcing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support Teams is critical to achieve the objectives.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal and career growth then this is the ideal place for you!
The Inventory Optimization Analyst will be responsible of the following:
- Help drive inventory reduction goals while maintaining appropriate service levels by running multiple scenarios and analyze risk/reward for each
- Utilize the Supply Chain planning software (ToolsGroup) and advanced data capabilities (SQL, Tableau etc...) to complete in depth supply chain and inventory analysis
- Support and/or lead various Supply Chain and Inventory Optimization initiatives (cost reduction, network optimization, inventory re-deployment, etc...)
- Understand, develop, improve and own dashboards and reports for cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills and reasoning ability with attention to detail
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strategic Vision.
- Results driven.
- Embrace change.
- Collaboration and Influence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Supply Chain or other relevant academic background
- Minimum of 2-4 years professional experience in Supply Chain or Business Analytics
- Expert level in MS Excel / MS Access
- Relevant experience with data analytics and business intelligence softwares (MySQL, Tableau, Power BI...)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience with Supply Chain planning software (knowledge of ToolsGroup is an asset)
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Optimas does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. Optimas is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
Optimas OE Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimas OE Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.