Hungry, Humble, Honest, with a Heart.
Nutanix is building a world-class organization and is looking for a top-notch NetSuite. Administrator to add to the team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high-growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for administering and continuing the improvement of the NetSuite ERP system. This will be an excellent opportunity to help build a finance organization at one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world.
- Create, Maintain, and Optimize existing NetSuite customizations
- Interface with internal Business Analysts to drive solutions in a timely manner
- Documentation of NetSuite customizations
- Conducts unit testing of all development work performed
- Assisting in day-to-day operations: troubleshooting NetSuite issues, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions as needed
- Perform NetSuite sandbox refreshes, deployments between multiple environments, and maintaining code base within GitHub.
- Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment.
- Provide post-deployment support for projects.
- Work on projects/tasks that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis and may assist other corporate initiatives as necessary, directed, assigned, or requested
- Assist in user administration and role/security management as required by SOX.
- Develop and create customized reports, saved searches, and dashboards.
- Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Keep the NetSuite user base informed of various maintenance schedules, downtimes, and other communications.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience with NetSuite’s customization platform, including
- Suite flow, Suite Bundler, Suite Analytics, Suite Builder, and 3rd party bundle configurations.
- Prior experience in Zuora RevPro, Expense management systems
- (Expensify/Chrome River), Supplier Onboarding (Aravo) is desirable.
- Experience administering and customizing NetSuite One World Edition
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo and
- architect technical solutions to business problems
- Strong relationship-building and excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Knowledge of Financial objects and/or Services is desired
- Prior experience working in a public company with SOX compliance
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.