Distribution Sales Manager - Germany (m/f/d)
Develop and execute programs for Distributors to on-board, enable and drive sales from Distributor focused Nutanix Partners, as well as support efforts to expand wallet share with Nutanix directly managed partners.
Work with the CEUR Channel leader to implement the CEUR Distribution and Channel go-to-market strategy and support team with channel operation tasks. Drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from Disti focused partners. Be the main point of contact for all Nutanix Distribution Partners in CEUR.
- Influence Distributors to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- Develop processes to streamline business and create efficiency at larger scope and bigger scale.
- Use knowledge and mindset of legal compliance to ensure Nutanix remains compliant in all dealings with our Distributors.
- Hold regular meetings and business planning sessions with Distributors, including QBRs to plan MDF spending, business activities and drive mutual pipeline and revenue growth.
- Drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools, including, Nutanix Sizer, Frontline Quoting Tool, as well as use of Partner Portal Resources by Distis and Partners.
- Drive enablement of the Distributor focused Nutanix Resellers.
- Guard accountability of Distributor Partners in both back-end and front-end services
- Lower cost of sales by streamlining channel operations with and through Distributors
- At least 10 yrs experience in international IT sales and channel management.
- Experience in building processes
- Systematic and organized person, who pays attention to detail & ensures all orders are booked correctly at month, as well as quarter end.
- Excellent relationship building mindset
- Self-starter, comfortable in a fast growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills in German & English
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software.
- Demonstrable understanding of how distribution and reseller business models operate
- Experience selling datacenter infrastructure and software or enterprise applications ( an advantage)
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.