Enterprise Account Manager
Our Malaysia Team is growing! We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our team in Malaysia. You will be responsible for selling Nutanix’s Product suite through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers.
- You will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrating new divisions and organizations within assigned partner accounts. Build, harness and develop new selling relationships including developing new direct selling opportunities.
- You will encourage and support scheduled sales call appointments with prospects in our partner organizations. This includes collaborating with the Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives to also participate in the sales calls to help qualify opportunities.
- You will build and develop a highly strategic account plan to sell to customers based on their sales solutions requirements.
- Using your strong RFP process knowledge you will work closely with key prospects in the development of quotes using a consultative approach which includes; responding to RFP's and follow up with partners and customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and be creative on how to grow customer and partner accounts including staying afront with new technology changes across Nutanix.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts as well as training for your industry vertical customers.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
What You'll Bring
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years of field sales experience in Enterprise Account across industries in Malaysia and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- You will have natural flair to deliver impactful and highly articulated presentations at C- Level engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.