Member of technical Staff - Golang
We at Nutanix Move build VM Mobility solutions between and across On Prem Data
centres and Public Clouds.
Nutanix Move team is looking to hire strong developer in area of Virtualization,
Orchestration and systems programming.
- Develop solutions to enable seamless mobility of applications across different
- hypervisors – ESXi/Hyper-V/AHV and public cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure,Google Cloud
- Develop a deep understanding of complex distributed systems, and design innovative solutions for customer requirements.
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of applications on different environments.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve issues.
What will you bring·:
3-5yrs years of experience as a systems (virtualization/Back end) developer
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Go, C, C++, for
- enterprise-quality software
- Development experience in a couple of the following areas: operating systems, database back-ends, Cloud technologies
- Experience with Virtualization, microservices, Dockers/containers.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies like VMware, KVM, Hyper-V
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.