Senior System Engineer
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with a Heart.
Nutanix is looking for System Engineer. The SE is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business issues and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. The SE is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical leader for enterprise and closing enterprise transactions for OEM accounts.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at the pre-sales PoC deployments
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities
What you'll bring:
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within CSA partners to increase Nutanix revenues within assigned territory
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
- High level of specialised sales and product solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Direct professional experience with VMware
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or networking
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.