Sr. Director, Global EUC Sales Leader
Senior Director, Global Sales Leader End User Computing (EUC)
Nutanix has always been about bringing simplicity to the most complex of technology challenges, and delivering it through beautiful engineering and simple, “one click” software. Today that complexity has never been more with the demands of the end user and the need to deliver in a hybrid multi-Cloud world.
EUC is one of the most critical workloads for businesses today and has helped accelerate Digital Transformation in the last few years. It is also one of the most complex workloads to manage and deliver in a seamless, fast, zero downtime experience to users.
Nutanix has been the market leader in delivering EUC through its software defined architecture and VDI was the first “killer workload” that Nutanix brought to market.
What You Will Bring
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and entrepreneurial Worldwide EUC Sales Leader to join our Solutions Go-To-Market leadership team at Nutanix. In this role you will report directly to the Worldwide Head of Sales Strategy & Operations. This leader will be responsible for leading and managing the go-to-market strategy for Nutanix’s EUC solutions leveraging the Solution Specialists and the core Nutanix sellers to capture the immense market opportunity. Critical to the success of this role is our partnership with Citrix and its channel that you will need to leverage to transform our large Citrix customer base as well as the rest of the Citrix customer base who need to transform in a hybrid multi-cloud world.
Our new sales leader will have relevant domain experience to develop, communicate, and scale a forward-looking sales strategy for EUC, in-line with our positioning as a subscription and software platform company. The leader will be tasked with Nutanix’s growth in EUC market business and deploy repeatable tactics and processes of selling - evangelist for EUC with a demonstrated track record of growing new products within the enterprise - practical and strategic leadership, rallying customers and sellers around a forward-looking vision and leading & empowering the sales team with actionable tactics and campaigns. #LI-AMER #LI-EMEA #LI-Remote
- Your role will be a global matrix sales leader role where you will be responsible for the strategy, GTM plan, partnership with channel and alliances (particularly Citrix and its channel), and you will be measured against pipeline and bookings targets, as well as adoption measured by Gross Retention Rate.
- Own WW sales number, revenue targets, and sales projections. Increase Nutanix value delivered at customers, reduce sales cycle, and increase or ability to displace competition.
- Lead a team of highly skilled, seasoned sales specialists focused on enterprise, commercial and public sector accounts worldwide.
- Orchestrate large deal structures with competitive knowledge, use case strategies, and expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with Alliances organization to build and activate partner ecosystem and skills to support the strategy.
- Work with Product Management to create and deploy packaged offerings that will increase deal velocity and channel autonomy for EUC.
- Drive GTM planning & alignment across key stakeholders.
- Coach and develop team in sales methodology, tactics, and process rigor: business requirement discovery, opportunity qualification, win/loss analysis, systems & tools, etc.
- Partner with Revenue Enablement to build a scalable training model for generalist sellers - ensure every seller is clear on top problems Nutanix solves for customers where we are strongly differentiated from competition.
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking.
- Thought leadership – represent Nutanix’s point of view on EUC market at industry events, partner with PR on media strategy, and source high caliber case studies and testimonials
About the Team
The Worldwide Solutions Sales organization is chartered with the growth and adoption of Nutanix’s multi-product solutions, and with incubating field capabilities for emerging technology assets. In this role, you will indirectly manage a global team of technical specialists and solutions architects and will need to activate a broad coalition of cross-functional stakeholders in product management, marketing, engineering, and alliances.
- Experience in EUC is essential, as well as in Cloud technology. Candidates needs to demonstrate experience of global sales leadership/sales matrix roles leveraging the global sales and pre-sales workforce as well as Alliances and Channel partners.
- 10+ years of quota carrying sales and/or business development experience and 5+ years of high-level sales leadership experience in a fast-paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment.
- You have extensive experience negotiating large deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures, and considerations.
- You have experience selling new technologies with a focus on product adoption and expansion.
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within large and complex organizations.
- You are a humble leader with a bias for action.
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience); MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international)
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
The OTE pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $367,200 and $550,800/year;however, pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.