Enterprise Account Manager - Central Government/Public Sector (Rome-based)
Nutanix is looking for a Enterprise Account Manager, Central Government for Italy. As the Named Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers. You will also be working closely with a Pre-Sales Manager in your territory.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivalled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
In this position, you would be working very closely with the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
Sales at Nutanix
Our sales team at Nutanix have a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
- As an Enterprise Account Manager you will be a key player within the Nutanix field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, new strategic accounts.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account
- Develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospects and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
What you will bring
- Proven sales track record of success selling technology into Large Named Public Sector Accounts in the Rome Region.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Strong data centre and application-led sales background
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- Fluency in Italian and English is required for this role
About the team you will join
Meet the hiring manager and Senior Sales Manager, Pasquale Potenza
- I joined Nutanix in February 2012 and what prompted me to join this company was the technological innovation as well as the size of the company and their values and principles.
- Before Nutanix, I worked for over 20 years for other US based IT companies like HPE, CA, VMware, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Over the years I have always been proud in achieving challenging targets and objectives in all of the companies I have worked for whilst trying to create a heathy and fun environment to work in!
- My biggest achievement must be my family including two children and the people I love that I surround myself with
- I am looking for candidates who pride themselves on trust, enthusiasm and empathy to join my team
"Pasquale is a great people manager and he is motivating with humbleness and enthusiasm the team to achieve results and goals assigned. Having him as a manager is giving the chance to learn and grow with a professional style. he knows very well the market and the partners ecosystem to drive the business grow for the region, and his empathy is contagious."
Pierlugi Valentini, Named Account Manager
How we work
Our sales team is a fully hybrid team with the team working throughout Italy. When working from home, you will still feel connected to the team with our weekly meetings, 1-1s and daily slack (instant messaging) chats and we try to swing by the office once every week or two to catch up, socialize and enjoy our amazing office space!
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.