Systems Reliability Engineering Intern
This is a 6-month internship starting in February 2024. This role is part-time, working 20 hours per week in our Mexico City office. Submit your application by October 13, 2023 for consideration.
Build on your studies and gain professional experience as a Systems Reliability Engineering (SRE) Intern. You’ll be a part of our first class of SRE Interns based in Mexico City, working on solving complex technical problems and delivering world-class customer experiences. If you’ve been seeking an opportunity to expand your technical skills and build your confidence you’ll find that and more as you experience how an award-winning Support team operates on a global scale. Working with and learning from a multicultural team of technology specialists that will guide you in taking your skills to the next level–including VMware Certified Professionals, Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts and Network Professionals, Microsoft Certified Professionals, Linux experts, Nutanix Platform Professionals, and more. We can't wait to see what you’ll teach us!
Our Worldwide Support team delivers industry-leading customer experiences to 24,000+ happy customers in over 200 countries. Our global team includes 700+ people—including a close-knit team of 60 professionals in Mexico—who deliver 24/7 technical assistance to our customers and enable their success with our hybrid multicloud technology solutions.
Through an artful blend of technical expertise, customer service and excellent communications, we drive the success and loyalty of our customers. We are as proud of our 97% Customer Satisfaction rating, as we are of the career building and advancement opportunities, we offer our team.
As our customer base grows, we’re looking for interns who share our passion for customer success. Ready for the challenge? Apply by October 13, 2023!
What You’ll Do
- Learn about our Nutanix technology and culture as you’re guided by experienced members of our team.
- Champion the success of our customers to ensure they get the most out of our Nutanix platform.
- Work with our enterprise customers to provide technical engineering assistance and an enriching customer experience, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues as you impact the loyalty and success of our growing customer base.
- Inspire positive change to our product based on customer and partner feedback and working in partnership with Engineering.
- Collaborate with technology partners such as Lenovo, HPE and VMware to resolve customer issues.
What You’ll Bring
- You are in your final year of completing your Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Networking and Systems Administration, Computer Information Technology, Network Technologies, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Solid understanding of Linux, Networking, Virtualization, and Storage technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent in English (B2 or equivalent) and Spanish.
- Legal authorization to work in Mexico.
- A passion for customer service.
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Specialized onboarding through our Jumpstart Training Program and ongoing training and support from your manager and team.
- Competitive pay and the ability to earn industry certifications like CCNA, CCNP, VCA, VCP and VCTA at our cost!
- A multicultural company with a vibrant Employee Resource Group community and friendly local team in Mexico City.
What Our Interns Say
“I have enjoyed being pushed out of my comfort zone. My mentor has been very supportive, and it has been an enriching experience to see how my IT, customer service, and social skills have greatly improved.” -Reisha
“As an intern I had multiple opportunities to grow. There are many success stories of new joiners that climb swiftly through the ranks by putting in the hard work that translates to career growth and happiness.” -James
We understand you are pursuing multiple employment options. Please note these important dates to factor into your decision process.
- Application deadline: October 13, 2023
- Application Screening: We will review your application to understand your unique talents and skills in relation to our opportunities. Interview with one of our Talent Advisors to dive into your unique experiences and motivators.
- First Round: Core interview with one of our managers to learn more about your soft skills and motivations.
- Second Round: Technical interviews with our hiring teams to showcase your skills.
- Final Decision: Offers extended! Finalists can expect offers by mid-November.
More About #LifeAtNutanix
- Explore our Instagram and blog
- Learn what employees are saying on LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- How we approach Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
- More information for students
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.