Customer Success Operations Program Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. We are looking to hire a Program Manager for the CS operations teams reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Success. This individual will be responsible for leading multiple strategic and operational programs.
- Work with the company's senior and executive leadership, including EVP of Customer Success to define, launch and drive strategic and operational CS programs.
- Identify and structure key strategic projects/initiatives to solve complex business challenges by working with business stakeholders across the organization, managing communications, overseeing milestones and timelines, and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives.
- Own and drive program management (scope, budget, schedule, execution) for strategic and operational initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in establishing tools and systems, key organizational metrics, and architecting and executing other operationally strategic projects.
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 or more years of experience
- Experience in management consulting, program management or SaaS operations in a technology/infrastructure company.
- Experience in implementing strategic and large scale initiatives programs in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with Salesforce, Netsuite, Tableau, excel, powerpoint, Gsuite, MS Office, Project (or equivalent project management tools)
- MBA or graduate degree.
- PMP Certification
- Proven ability in structuring strategic analyses (e.g., financial, operational metrics etc.), developing and communicating executive level storylines and presentations.
- Experience in business operations, service operations, customer success, data center/cloud infrastructure, hyper converged infrastructure.
- Ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business challenges.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.