MTS- 3- Automation Testing - Flow Networking - (Python/C)
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with a Heart.
Nutanix pioneered the SDDC revolution by bringing the simplicity and elasticity of the cloud to the on-prem data center. Our converged virtualization product can scale to manage petabytes of data while running thousands of virtual machines. And while cloud adoption is surely accelerating, laws of economics and compliance are ensuring that the future belongs to hybrid clouds. Nutanix is heavily investing in features that make hybrid cloud deployments seamless and frictionless.
We’re looking for solid engineers who are constantly looking to push the envelope in terms of not only usability and functionality, but also performance and scale. This role will provide you with an opportunity to deeply validate the functionality of features, while also ensuring that the overall solution is rock solid. We have a strong bias for automation in everything we do, so be prepared to code extensively as part of your role!
- Writing and executing detailed functional test plans to thoroughly validate features
- Executing large scale customer deployment scenario tests
- Automating all aspects of the workflow including test harnesses and frameworks
- Collaborating with a team of developers, test engineers, product management.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures.
- Engage with customer support engineers as well as customers to debug and solve production issues.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of Testing experience in a Data Center product company
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols such as: TCP/IP, BGP, VPN, SDN, Overlay Networking, Openstack Neutron, Firewalls, Micro-segmentation, OSPF, MPLS, VXLAN, GRE, Geneve etc.
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, or KVM (KVM preferred).
- Experience with network troubleshooting, telemetry and traffic generator tools
- Experience with building/testing a scalable networking solution
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with tools such as wireshark, tcpdump, git, ixia, ostinato etc.
- Experience with distributed software systems.
- Hands-on exposure to a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure etc preferred)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.