Senior/Principal Product Manager- Flow (Network Security)
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart!
We are looking for a Senior/Principal Product Manager to join and be a part of our dynamic and growing Nutanix Flow Network Security (FNS) team. FNS is a Software Defined Security (Microsegmentation) offering from Nutanix. You will work closely with engineering, sales, product marketing and alliance teams. You will help drive roadmap, growth and adoption of the product. The position will be based at Nutanix US and will require occasional travel.
- Responsible for roadmap and direction for FNS including cloud security, policy management, compliance and visualization
- Evolve software defined networking (SDN) capabilities to offer a rich set of security services for cloud environments (Private / Hybrid / Public)
- Support security requirements from various other Nutanix services and products
- Partner and closely work with engineering to define customer stories, product requirements, use cases and priorities
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, program management, support, marketing, etc.) to drive roadmap execution
- Evangelize, provide customer advocacy and briefings to deliver and promote Flow and other Networking/Security related offerings from Nutanix
- Track, manage, and report on business and product KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Drive field and partner enablement in collaboration with marketing and enablement teams
- Author, build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams
- Have a bias for action and demonstrate ownership for the domain.
What You'll Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in product management/technical marketing in the areas of software defined networking, security, virtualization, and containers.
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of network/application security, microsegmentation, firewalls, software defined networking.
- Proven track record of product building and working closely with engineering and design teams
- Strong customer and field facing experience to embody the voice of the customer while working with engineering teams.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments in a multi geographic distributed team
- Aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High energy and excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science required, MBA preferred
Meet Adhiraj- Hiring Manger
- Joined Nutanix in 2018
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $158,400 and $316,800 /year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.