Senior Systems Reliability Engineer
Hungry,Humble, Honest with a Heart.
We ensure the success of our ground-breaking technology through cluster health monitoring, quick response time, and unparalleled customer intimacy. We are world-class engineers from leading virtualization, compute, and networking companies with the ability to handle all problems that come our way. Working closely with Sales and Software Engineers, the support team acts as our customers’ champions.
Nutanix is seeking well-rounded, junior and senior, customer-facing Technical Support Engineers. You will support our cloud solution in the field and provide an enriched and successful product experience. You will need to be the champion for Nutanix, by providing an over the top support experience to our customers leveraging our private cloud solution.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues encountered in the field.
- Improve serviceability of the product by testing new features and developing tools to scale our field deployment and auto-support infrastructure.
- Provide analysis of our existing customer base to avoid and minimize risks in the field.
- Define and lead changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from customers and field implementations.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. VMware, Citrix, Microsoft) to resolve issues and push improvements in our ecosystem.
- Develop and work on internal and external knowledge bases.
- Provide support on weekdays and also off hours on an as-needed and scheduled rotational basis.
- Be a champion for our customers. Go above and beyond to support their business and use of the Nutanix stack.
- Significant work experience in troubleshooting at least two of the following: Virtualization (preferably VMware ESXi), Networking (preferably layer 2/3), Linux Systems (preferably CLI administration), Storage Analysis.
- BS in Engineering or CS (or equivalent technical degree and 3+ years work experience).
Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical skills.
- The passion and ability to learn new things, while never being satisfied with the status quo.
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing company with huge potential.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Pune (Office based Job)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.