Business Analyst - Netsuite
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
Nutanix is building a world-class organization and is looking for a top-notch Order to Cash Business Analyst to add to the team. The position requires a highly dedicated individual who can deliver results in a high-growth, ever-evolving environment. This person will be responsible for the functional design and support of SaaS solutions for the Order to Cash stream.
The candidate will be part of the SaaS Engineering team and support various business groups like finance, accounting, services, FP&A, Tax, Order Fulfilment, Costing, and Planning teams. The candidate will act as a liaison between finance, services, operations, and delivery teams, to help drive and implement processes, systems and change adoption within the organization. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change, helping to drive and execute change initiatives.
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Efficiently optimize existing business processes to drive productivity in business groups
- Design new business processes that will scale and help business teams across the company.
- Must have the ability to train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa.
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project
- Interact extensively with development teams to communicate business requirements in order to deliver efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance organization at all times, especially during month-end and quarter end.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, or Info Systems discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience in an operational role and some project and/or change management experience.
- Experience working with Auditors both internal and external ensuring that business processes and Change control processes are SOX compliant is mandatory.
- Experience in a high-change, rapidly growing business is a plus.
- Strong relationship building
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Exceptional ability to gather, organize and evaluate any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and the development team to determine requirements and specifications.
- CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, and priorities and complete objectives on time.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to process development and change execution.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users across functional teams (end-users/executives).
- Should have done 1 or more Netsuite implementations
- Strong Netsuite ERP Knowledge and experience. Setups and Configurations, Saved Searches and reports.
- The mandatory requirement is to have functional experience in Receivables, Order Management, and Inventory within Netsuite
- Experience working with Professional Services organizations and applications like KANTATA
- Must be able to design and architect process flows for end-to-end business processes. Should be able to optimize existing flows and ensure all designs are implemented with proper exception handling implemented.
- Should represent SaaS Engineering on design discussions needed with Business Stakeholders and other teams in the company
- Must have knowledge of Netsuite technical components scripts, workflows, etc.
- Candidates must have experience working with technical teams across different time zones.
- Must be able to drive process changes and reverse engineer processes if needed
- Must have extensive Netsuite reporting experience.
- Experience in additional systems like Salesforce, Zuora Revenue (Rev Pro), COUPA, and VENA will be a huge bonus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.