Member of Technical Staff - Platform Software Developer
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
Nutanix is rapidly evolving to be a true hybrid cloud player, and this journey requires a shift in how Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Operating System is built and packaged for consumption beyond the current set of Hardware Platforms and configurations. While on this hybrid-multi-cloud journey, we need to keep fueling the business with the latest and greatest Server and HW technologies and deliver the Nutanix experience to our customers across various hardware solutions.
Engineering / R&D at Nutanix
- Analyse requirements, design, code, and develop software features to deliver robust and optimal platform solutions.
- Design and Develop new features/functionalities in Nutanix software stack related to platform integrations(BMC, Storage Components).
- Review functional test cases/test plans to have the right coverage for the developed feature.
- Work with hardware, software, and quality assurance teams to drive functional verification, system validation and performance requirements.
- Drive software and hardware bug triage and debugging, and fix or work with partners to deliver fixes in hardware/firmware.
- Engage with Nutanix’s support team on field issues to help sustain the life cycle of the company’s products.
What You Will Bring
Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience,
Working experience and expertise in:
- Good development experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding and Experience in developing Enterprise Systems & Software
- Proficient in Object Oriented Python, Go or other scripting languages
- Good understanding of Linux internals and its usage
- Exposure to Server virtualisation technologies
- Exposure to Storage software stack architecture and related components such as storage controllers, solid-state devices and hard disk drives are highly desired.
- Networking software stack and network cards;
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.