Solutions Architect - Nutanix Database Management France & North West Africa
Portfolio Solutions Architect - Nutanix Database Management France & North West Africa
Hungry, Honest, Humble, with Heart!
This role is hybrid
Nutanix is looking for Portfolio Solutions Architect - Nutanix Database Management. As a Nutanix Databases (NDB) Portfolio Solutions Architect at Nutanix, you will be a technical solution presales expert aligned with the NDB business unit working in our technical sales organization to drive business with our customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner, consulting and engineering resources to help educate our customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and to achieve/exceed quarterly Nutanix Database sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned region. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Nutanix and non-Nutanix technologies.
- Be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Nutanix Database solutions, serving as a product specialist and trusted advisor for end customers and field sales teams.
- Present, demonstrate, and help execute proof of concepts for Nutanix Database solutionsand drive customer engagements from early conversations to decision making evaluations.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments
- Design and plan for implementation for Nutanix Database solutions by leveraging Product experts, Solution Architects and Nutanix Consulting Services.
- Influence Nutanix Database strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- You will be a thought leader in the Database and Database as a service (DBAAS) You lead by participating in internal Nutanix technical communities. In the broader industry you participate in events, publish blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures in your area of expertise.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience as a DBA with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, No SQL, … and/or other virtualized database solutions. Also Experience with AWS, Azure and/or Google clouds
- Deep knowledge of the Database, DBAAS and Database automation market
- Understanding of the emerging automation, DevOps and security market, data center and application architecture
- Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with a penchant for organization, constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Language: fluent in French and English (writing and speaking), other languages are a plus
- Job requires about 40-50% of travel
About the Opportunity
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.