The Project Coordinator role has a strong project co-ordination and delivery focus for local and APAC regional projects, supporting and working with the Sales, Operations and Delivery Teams.
This role is responsible for the accuracy of the project set-up and delivery of projects, providing accurate attention to detail reporting both internally and externally.
Reports directly to the Head of Delivery, Singapore
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of sales teams and other regional colleagues.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the project set-up across CRM application, maintain housekeeping of CRM data and supporting documentation in order for users execute business processes.
- Attend project scoping meetings, ensure that all billing requirements and management are fully understood for all projects
- Project Delivery - Support the regional sales and delivery teams, efficiently managing the delivery of client projects, providing accurate attention to detail reporting both internally and externally.
- Scheduling of –
- chemistry meeting between facilitator/coach with client
- workshop/ webinar
- pre and post workshop/ webinar meeting
- Webinar Producer – assisting facilitators in managing webinar production and delivery of live webinars, providing input and support to facilitators during webinars such as monitoring chat, setting up and managing breakout room
- Workshop/ webinar presentation slide – update or amend presentation slide according to each customize workshop requirement
- Billing Management - Provide financial forecasting to stakeholders with the aim of managing project resources properly and achieving the project's objectives. Ensure all executed contracts are in place for billing purposes.
- Process Improvement – Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Reporting – Creating customer engagement reports and business performance report that provide insight into key data points
- Ensure in-coming customer requests for onsite notification support are managed and responded to within agreed time frames as per the specifications provided by the Sales Team and/or Customer
- Ensure accurate data is captured onsite for successful engagement of clients post onsite support and all activities tracked for reporting purposes
- Manage local Webinar scheduling
- Co-ordinate and support Client Networking Events, Sales/Marketing events, Career Fairs and office events.
High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Results driven and action-oriented to enable the business delivery as it accelerates growth.
Collaborative yet decisive with clear communication skills and strong personal impact.
Excellent track record of managing and delivering high quality services.
Passionate about client and customer experience
Good at explaining complex concepts in an engaging manner and in translating theory into practice.
Ability to “get it done” and drive business progress through use of data and insights.
Must be eligible/permitted to legally work in Singapore.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.