Professional Branding Specialist, Learning Center - Part time
We are looking for talented Resume writers and competent LinkedIn users to provide career coaching and support to candidates to enhance their strengths, improve their job skills, and focus on their personal brand. You will work with professionals who seek guidance for career development.
Our Professional Branding Specialists must exhibit a professional demeanor and eagerness to support candidates in transition, working in a high-volume fast-paced environment. Applicant must be able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses, while providing suggestions on what works best for them in today’s dynamic marketplace. Strong communication and critical-thinking skills are prerequisites for this position.
This is an Associate variable hours (hourly) position. Location is open as this is a remote position; however, you must be based in the United States.
- Reports directly to VP, North America Candidate Support, Branding / Consultants-on-Call
- United States: Virtual
- Develop effective and timely resumes and LinkedIn profiles for candidates
- Communicate directly with candidates to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assess the strengths of candidates and partner with them to showcase their talents effectively
- Edit documents in real-time while working with candidates
- Assess candidates’ knowledge-base and apply skills, experience, and aptitudes on collateral material
- Apply knowledge of various resume formats to each candidate’s unique situation.
- Provide well-documented updates to internal systems
- 2-3 years’ experience writing resumes / relevant professional experience, professional certifications a plus.
- Intermediate level of expertise using Microsoft Word
- Experience with web-based conferencing services (i.e. Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx, Skype, etc.)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent writing, grammatical, editing, and punctuation skills
- Knowledge of different resume formats
- A solid understanding of various job industries, job functions at all levels.
- Strong communication, decision-making, critical thinking, and marketing skills
- 4-year degree or work-related expertise in Human Resources environments or Career Transition Management
- Growth opportunities within a human resources global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a variable hourly paycheck
- Range $30-32 per hour
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion