Solutions Lead - EZRA
Job Role: Solutions Lead, NA
Location: New York City
About the Role
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching people get to know themselves: their goals, weaknesses, hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
As a Solutions Lead you will be part of EZRA Labs, a growing centre of excellence at the heart of EZRA. Our mission is to design propositions and solutions backed by science that create positive behavioral change and drive organizational impact. As a team of multi-disciplinary experts, we are organized around three distinct practices: Science, Solutions and Strategy.
What You’ll Do
Solutions is the customer-facing practice within the lab, partnering with our commercial functions to provide strategic advisory and design high impact solutions that measurably improve our client’s business outcomes. In this role you will:
- Interface with current and prospective clients to help them understand EZRA’s offering and its potential impact on their learning and development strategies
- Partner with Sales to develop and deliver presentations, workshops, and proposals
- Lead discovery workshops with clients to understand their talent priorities and how to operationalize them through EZRA’s offerings
- Design solutions that meet clients’ needs using different coaching formats, content configuration, assessments, and more
- Design engagement strategies to increase the adoption of EZRA across large global organizations; partner with Marketing to develop and execute on those strategies
- Advise and design measurement strategies that examine the impact and ROI of EZRA; partner with the Insights & Assessments team to conduct and report-out on the results
- 5+ years experience in a HR and/or Learning and Development consulting role, internal Learning and Development role, or Solutions Consulting role
- Experience leading consultations and engagement with senior level stakeholders across a range of industries; international experience preferred
- Consultative in approach, curious and keen to learn from internal and external partners, including our clients
- Strong influencer, strategic thinker, collaborative worker, and self-starter
What we offer
We want all candidates to know they are valued. We push positivity. We are an environment of innovation, collaboration, and growth. Drive impact with your ideas by being a part of the greater discussion in a safe, supported place. Be accountable, ambitious, owning your work and goals. When everyone takes responsibility for their success, we all succeed. Finally, keep it simple! Enjoy the ride and the perks with your own world class coach, weekly well-being hour and learning and development fund.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.