Enterprise Sales Development Manager, France LHH CTM & LD
Would you like to be part of FTSE 500 organization driving hypergrowth?
Do you thrive in fast paced environments?
Do you have a passion for developing and coaching early career talent?
LHH is a division of the Adecco Group, the world’s leading HR Solutions provider and the ‘7th best workplace in the world’. We are an industry leader serving over 70% of FTSE 500 accounts.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to join our ever-growing sales team! This is a unique opportunity to build the SDR function from ground up and scale.
Build success with us and celebrate together!
Join us to drive growth, innovation and advocate to the market the benefits of embracing change with LHH.
- Reports to Vice President, Global Sales Development Head
- 3 Sales Development Representative's in France.
- We encourage hybrid and remote work across the organization.
- Native in French
- Fluent in English
- Build a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help grow the sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, inbound lead follow-up and prospecting through various channels
- Build a culture of high-performance SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives quarter over quarter
- Provide coaching and support with the goal of developing the sales skills of the team, ultimately developing individual careers and creating an environment for growth
- Drive adoption of best practice processes across the team; aligning approach with global SDR teams as necessary
- Work closely with the sales management to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline to needs of sales organization
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing to define campaign follow up, inbound strategy and execution and reporting
- Provide detailed reporting on team's activities and performance as well as accurate forecasts to management
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in B2B Saas Sales practice with at least 1-2 years of Enterprise SDR management
- Hands on leader/Builder: Proficient at cold calling, leading by example, providing solutions, forecasting, reviewing metrics with a sense of urgency
- People champion: builds relationships, interacts positively with all levels of stake holders- Marketing, Regional Managers, Directors
- Technologically inclined: proficiency with Salesforce, Outreach, Lusha, is necessary
- A positive, high energy, self-starter attitude and consistent performance history of sales quota achievements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations in one to one and group setting
- Exhibit the 5 H’s: Honesty, Hustle, Human Connection, Hopeful Spirit and Helpfulness
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global leader
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly competitive business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, and more
- Contract Type: Permanent, unlimited
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion