Digital Learning Product Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Digital Learning Product Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Impact Lab
The Lab is the beating heart of Ezra. We author the assessment frameworks, models, content and programmes that form the framework that Ezra runs on. We are experts in our field and operate as a small but potent centre of excellence within the company. Our mission is to understand, measure, communicate and improve the impact of coaching.
We know that coaching can make a difference and deliver meaningful behavioral change for participants and customers. We also believe that 1:1 and 1:many virtual coaching can be used where learning and development programmes have been traditionally positioned. Coaching has the huge advantageof being individually tailored, just in time and offering a much higher rate of return.
The Digital Learning Product Manager will be responsible for developing a world class suite of content that our coaches and coachees can use to augment and improve the Ezra coaching experience. This content will also support our marketing effort and digital presence, illustrating our thought leadership and having a fresh, engaging style that leaves people wanting more.
The role will include:
- Leading the Digital Learning Team at Ezra, recruiting, developing and engaging a team of internal and external contributors to our world class content solution
- Owning the Digital Learning product – working to define how product is designed, served and consumed at Ezra, e.g. do coaches send to their coachees, do coachees have access, to how much, how smart is the filtering, how does it work etc.
- Engaging high quality contributors to develop written, video and animated content for use on our app
- Creating and maintaining a clear Ezra tone of voice – an ethic based on data insights and your experience such that our content is readily consumed, insightful, engaging and in the service of development
- Re-imagining what e-learning could look like within the context of a coaching intervention
- Bringing your own creativity, ingenuity and innovation to our approach to digital learning, exploring new ways to deliver developmental content that gives Ezra a competitive edge and makes us hard to copy
- Working with clients to excite them about our digital learning solution, explaining how our coaches can use our content to accelerate and sustain learning
What You’ll Do
- Define a digital learning strategy that describes our approach to disseminating and using content in the service of our coaching product
- Structure a digital learning platform that delivers world class content to our coaches and coachees
- Work with creative agencies, videographers, animators, writers, colleagues and coaches to develop brilliant, easily consumable digital learning content.
- Use data to drive content creation that is targeted at what our learners need and want
- Be the organisation’s resident SME on all things digital learning content, whether supporting marketing, sales, tech or your own Digital Learning Team within the Impact Lab
- Be available to talk to customers when required by our Sales and Customer Success teams, explaining our content offering and solution, describing our points of competitive advantage
- Develop automated learning pathways, supporting our standard/archetype programmes, allowing us to scale world class solutions that deliver high impact learning
- Stay very close to the external market in terms of developments, innovations and novel ways to approach learning content
Measures of Success
- Content that is shared routinely by all coaches.
- Definition of a metric of how many pieces of content is a “good” amount (likely to be a range) to share in a given coaching scenario
- Content that is routinely consumed by coachees – i.e. it is clicked and read/watched/listened to
- Content that is deemed to be of high enough quality that it can be used independently to sustain and embed skills post coaching
- Content that is consumed externally by our coachees and internally by our own colleagues, voluntarily, because it is that good
- Strong background in the development of digital learning content
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience of designing the systems and processes that sit behind a content delivery platform
- A strong network of creative contributors that you can leverage to fulfil Ezra’s content needs
- Great insights into what makes content consumable and relatable
- Curious and engaged with the world of digital learning content
- Passionate about learning and development, keen to improve how content is developed and delivered
- Consultative in approach, willing to share experience, but also curious and keen to learn from others, including our clients
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and drive change without direct line authority
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for and contribute to a roadmap that spans years
- Collaborative worker – critical for a role that sits at the very centre of the organisation
- Self starter – able to determine own work priorities in dialogue with line leader and others across the organisation
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.