On-boarding Specialist North America - Ezra
Job Role: On-boarding Specialist
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The On-boarding Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional onboarding experience as well as optimising how we bring coaches into Ezra. The ideal candidate will ensure coaches have a seamless experience from offer through to completing on-boarding training. They will work closely with the wider recruitment and operations team to ensure coaches complete on-boarding in a timely manner to maintain business productivity.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritization and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, and is passionate about building the best coaching community in the industry. Previous experience working with freelancers is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do
- Administer contracting and IT/payment set up of new coaches
- Ensure all relevant background checks are completed in order to be compliant with local market regulations
- Maintain and update systems and reports including status updates and changes to start dates
- Oversee completion of on-boarding tasks and proactively manage new coaches through the process
- Communicate with new coaches and delivery teams to ensure alignment on projects
- Co-ordinate new joiner training
- Ensure smooth transition to regional coach manager
- Support regional coach manager as requested
- Passionate about customer service with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Takes initiative and makes things happen
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Comfortable holding people accountable and saying no when appropriate
- Someone who has well developed project management skills and ability to set up and improve processes
- Clear and positive communicator
- Has attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A proactive self-starter, plans and manages workload of self, able to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to use initiative, find solutions and work issues through to completion
- Actively seeks to understand the wider LHH business
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French)
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.