Junior Financial Analyst
Job Role: Junior Financial Analyst
Reporting to: Director of Finance
Location: London, UK
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
- Ezra’s fast-growing business is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Billing Coordinator. This individual will coordinate with teams globally to provide all of Ezra’s clients and vendors exceptional customer service. The individual will also have a high level of involvement in revenue reporting requirements and support other finance functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and accounting.
What you’ll do
- Liaison with Customer Success, sales, and local finance teams to ensure a smooth invoice process and enhance client satisfaction
- Assist in compiling and reconciling Ezra’s revenue forecast to help Ezra Leadership Team with financial planning
- Ensure US GAAP revenue recognition guidelines are followed in all countries where Ezra has activity
- Work with local accounts payable teams to ensure timely payment remittance to vendors
- Work with local accounts receivable teams to ensure Ezra’s customers are paying in a timely manner
- Passionate about innovation and looking for better ways to work
- Ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Effective at operating in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Team player that takes pride in their work and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly organized and detailed oriented to ensure excellent quality and results
- Strong in MS Excel with ability to use pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Generous annual individual development budget
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.