Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
Job Role: Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
Reporting to: Enterprise Customer Success Lead (Global)
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our Enterprise growth strategy, we are looking for a pro-active, commercial focused, and strategic thinking Account Manager to support our high priority client portfolio. From supporting efforts to close prospective Enterprise clients, to implementing well designed coaching solutions across large organisations with a global footprint, and expanding existing accounts.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to the Ezra prospective and existing accounts, supporting the overall retention and expansion of account relationships
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up, from launch date to close, collaborating with key functions that play a role in the implementation and ongoing delivery process
- Effectively support sales, product, operational delivery and finance functions
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level, offering insights and consultation to further support their objectives
- Key day to day relationship contact for our client stakeholders
- Offer innovative solutions and ideas to aid our continual development in providing the most efficient, effective processes; working creatively to infuence and collaborate cross-functionally to roll these out
CSM Key Activities:
Sales and Operational Support
- Manage information flow between sales and delivery (bridge from sales to delivery)
- Develop a complete understanding of the contract and client requirements to ensure ease of implementation
- Coordination and collaboration with sales and wider delivery function to consult and deliver client onboarding meetings; defining key milestones, communications and detailed project management plan
- Work in partnership with our Coaching Solutions team to onboard the relevant coaches based on the client’s objectives and needs
- Host regular participant and stakeholder training sessions in the lead up to a new program launching and post go live to educate and encourage continued sign ups
- Host and coordinate regular coach training and coach insight gathering
- Daily use of Ezra project management tool to ensure the timely implementation of new and developing Accounts
- Work closely with the Participant Services team to maximize adoption and engagement of all Ezra participants
- Provide daily support to the Ezra Team as needed
- Help Ezra evolve existing and new processes that will enhance the client and participant experience
- Execute production and delivery of client reporting needs, utilizing Ezra’s Reporting Capabilities
- Assist in the development of client-facing materials and collateral as appropriate (e.g., proposals, presentations, brochures, Annual and Quarterly Reviews)
- Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities, with the mindset of realising true scalabity
Account Retention & Expansion
- Proactively plan and prepare for client reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and data analysis to provide data insights and trends
- Utilize key metrics, coach insights, particpant feedback and client relationships to identify and capitalize on opportunities within assigned accounts; acting as the consultant for our clients
- Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention and Customer Success
- Participate in all aspects of Ezra sales community (training, systems, processes)
- A big picture thinker with an eye for detail
- Experienced Account Manager with proven experience in a customer success role
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity to deliver a successful growth strategy for stakeholder spanning multiple functions globally
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Able to provide considered consultation
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator, interacting with multiple high profile stakeholders and participant audiences
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Knowledgeable of marketing/sales messaging principles
- Passionate about clients and participants needs
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.