Marketing Manager Singapore
What does an exceptional Marketing Manager Singapore do?
As the Marketing Manager based in our Singapore office, you will play a key role in supporting the growth ambitions of LHH in Singapore by creating then executing our marketing strategy and associated plans.
As our Marketing Manager Singapore, you will take responsibility for
- Work with the Global and APAC Marketing Team and Sales and Country leaders to develop the annual marketing plan ensuring alignment to business strategy
- Proactively seek out new and innovative marketing opportunities to promote LHH’s work
Execution of the Marketing plan
- Execute the marketing plan to support revenue growth and brand awareness and positioning objectives
Event, sponsorship, communications, PR and thought leadership
- Agree and execute the annual events programme. Work with the sales team to organise, promote and manage events, seminars, round tables, and presence at exhibitions and conferences
- Case studies. Draft case studies with the support of subject matter experts, consultants and sales team. Promote case studies to support credentialing, brand awareness and revenue objectives
- Articles. Work with the subject matter experts to produce articles and opinion pieces to support brand and sales objectives. This will include adapting content generated by LHH globally
- Work with partners to maximise our ongoing editorial/advertising relationship
- Sales and marketing collateral. Creation and ongoing development of all sales and marketing collateral, including all corporate and product brochures, templates, case studies and sales support material
Lead opportunity generation and go-to market strategies
- Work with Global and APAC Marketing Team and Sales and Country leaders to identify new sales opportunities, create go-to-market strategies and develop sector specific propositions
- Work with the sales team to create and coordinate highly targeted digital, direct and telemarketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities
- Build a strong compelling brand and increase brand awareness, saliency, and engagement through PR, thought leadership, voice building, point of view and other content marketing activity
- Ensure all sales and marketing activity adheres to the brand guidelines and that all creative work and collateral produced internally or externally meets the highest standards of accuracy and quality
- Ensure key messages, brand identity tone and voice are consistent and reinforced in all internal and external communications and materials
Market research, insight, and analysis
- Monitoring competitors and conduct market scans to identify relevant trends, threats, and opportunities
- Monitoring thought leaders in the industry
Measurement and Return / Leveraging Global Marketing Team
- Review all marketing activity to ensure we optimise the return on investment from all marketing expenditure, identifying areas for improvement
- Build collaborative relationship with the Global Marketing Team to ensure we are utilising each other’s expertise, materials, marketing assets, systems to ensure optimum return on investment.
- Experience creating and executing marketing strategies to drive lead generation and support business objectives in B2B environments
- Experience with relevant software applications, including marketing automation tools to support demand generation and content management systems to support websites. Knowledge of Pardot an advantage
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
Why should I apply
Ask yourself these three questions before you apply:
- Am I independent with a high level of personal drive which I channel to motivate myself as well as to deliver high activity levels and high quality outcomes?
- Do I enjoy creating and developing marketing strategies and plans yet also enjoy rolling up my sleeves to deliver and activate these strategies and plans?
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion