HRBP Southern Europe LHH CTM and L&D
As our cluster Human Resources Business Partner, you will provide expert generalist advice to our local and remote employees and Managers. These activities include leading on employee relations, compensation, benefits, and performance management.
This role will be based in Madrid or Barcelona.
- Reports directly to Global SVP and Head of Human Resources, LHH CTM & L&D
Spain : Madrid / Barcelona
- Provide guidance and support for employee relations to all levels of management and employees including our key clients of the Senior Management team, Operations, Delivery and Sales leaders.
- Manage staffing, retention and ER cases, as well as develop people systems that align to business needs including employment, communication and engagement
- Analyze trends and metrics to create solutions, programs and policies
- Coordinate with the HR Administration team regarding benefits, HRIS, new hires, payroll, and organization development
- Manage year-end HR processes for the assigned countries including compensation (merit and incentive) and performance management
- Support the implementation of Corporate HR programs and policies, while overseeing the coordination and completion of all regulatory items to ensure legal compliance with all country specific legislations and regulations
- Drive Global HR initiatives and programs that align and support business objectives
- Drive effective training and development programs to increase employee growth
- Own & Participate in various Global Projects, including the quarterly Peakon Survey, including development and tracking of action plans with cluster leaders
- Lead or participate in global projects and programs across LHH CTM & L&D vertical ,. These projects include Talent Performance Calibration, Global Talent Review, HR Transformation programs , Succession Plans, IFL, AIM, Benefits, EVP & Wellbeing, Leadership Capability & Career Pathing.
- Oversee HR systems implementation for assigned countries by supporting and coordinating with HRIS Systems team
All about you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on Human Resources
- Minimum seven to ten years relevant Human Resources experience
- Recent, significant, and relevant employee relations background
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to balance management and employee needs, while seeking innovative win-win solutions for the business
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of HR activities independently and thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize tasks and assignments, with strong Project Management skills
- Global experience is beneficial
- Quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with employees and managers
- Easily able to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supporting and developing team members, while being quick to identify and problem solve as needed; 3) act as a role model for the organization
- Collaborate with others in a solutions-focused manner to achieve winning solutions
- Innovative, collaborative as well as business focused, and able to contribute at a hands-on level to support the HR services we provide
- Fluent in English and Spanish
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion