Program Care Coordinator - Ezra
Job Role: Program Care Coordinator
Location: London, UK
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our growing Customer Success team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Program Care Coordinator who will support in the implementation and logistics of active programs. This very varied role is pivotal to the successful coordination and project management of all Ezra programs globally.
What you’ll do
- Finalise program communication collateral from templates (brochures, webinar decks)
- Draft tailored collateral with CSM & BD input (e.g. tailored brochures, webinar slides, info sessions) when needed ahead of client review
- Point of contact for client to iterate and sign off final program collateral
- Create and send pre-launch comms and webinar invites to participants in partnership with the client
- Creation of all reporting dashboards across the lifecycle of a program including new configurations and stakeholder access
- Share previous monthly reports exports via resources for customer access
- Create custom demo dashboards for BDs and CSMs during pre-sale and competitive bid scenarios
- Creation of end of program reports for review and input by CSMs and BDs
- Ad hoc/other reporting requested by the client or CSM
- Customer dashboard utilisation reviews driving adoption by program sponsors
- Customer portal demonstrations for new users
- Agreeing content and data points from CSMs and BDs to draft presentations
- Leading on iterations of slides pre client presentation
- Summarising coach insights across all programs at the customer level
- Data analysis and interpretation from PowerBI to highlight key trends and insights
- Coach insight meeting coordination
- Licence Management tracking ensuring participant program prices are captured
- Coordination of monthly finance billing tasks
- Individual PO tracking for coaching at scale programs
- Proactive follow up with BDs to collect Billing requirement and PO information
- System administration linked to participants: new user set-up, extensions, pauses, program note updates, licence management updates
- Field coach questions in Slack channels
- Finalise and prepare coach insight survey questions with CSM & BD ahead of client approval
- Scheduling of coach insight prep session
- Coach insight minute documentation
- Validate client participant information has all required information upload into the intake form ahead of launch
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual start-up environment
- 1-3 years experience in a similar ole
Confident interacting with key stakeholders linked to the program
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in professional written communications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel, and PowerPoint. Power Automate a plus.
- Proficiency in data interpretation and analytical analysis
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.