Join our team as a part-time Career Consultant, responsible for supporting candidates in career transition. The Career Consultant will be accountable for utilizing and guiding candidates on the full range of LHH resources to conduct an effective career search. Number of hours will vary from week to week.
- Reports to Lead Consultant
- Remote in or near Indianapolis and be available Monday – Friday during normal business hours
In this role you can expect to
- Coaching to assist in determining career direction
- Developing and improving communication strategies
- Utilizing multiple approaches, with an emphasis on networking, to uncover opportunities
- Coaching candidates through interviewing and negotiating
- Utilizing technology and social media methodologies as part of a successful search strategy
- The Consultant may facilitate training and other group sessions to maximize adult learning
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- While specific profession and industry experience is not required, an extensive business background is necessary. Particularly relevant career background includes human resources, training, general management, recruiting, consulting as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Diverse industry and career background, personal and/or professional background in career transition along with strong knowledge of the hiring process are preferred.
- Strong writing and organization skills are necessary. Technology and presentation skills are also important.
- Applicants preferred location is in the Northeast US and need to be available during normal business hours
- Ability to Represent LHH/Deliver our Programs and Services.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
- Administration and Logistics Background.
- Resume/LinkedIn/Business Communication Writing Skills
- Degree Required.
What we offer
- The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while coaching candidates from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Paid training @ $25 per hour
- Monday- Friday schedules – majority of shifts are 10-30 hours per week
- $30.00 - $37.50 per hour when coaching candidates
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion