Service Desk Analyst
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our Information Technology team in Atlanta. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to the Firm’s internal customers. This person must be able to master software applications quickly. Above all, they must have an extensive customer service background. The Service Desk Analyst possesses a good understanding of legal environment priority requirements.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, discount programs, a childcare center and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
Candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to customer problems of complex nature to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prioritize, research, resolve, and respond to requests in accordance with current standards.
- Communicate with team members concerning work related matters and provide assistance as needed to other team members.
- Timely awareness of and impact on relevant support issues on a firm wide basis.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a positive attitude and a high work ethic.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to help-desk customers.
- This person must provide technical assistance on the Firm’s software including, but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Teams, Adobe, iManage Document Management Software, CRM Software, the Windows operating system, basic hardware including but not limited to iOS devices, printers, laptops and network troubleshooting and remote connectivity troubleshooting VMware Horizon Client and BIG-IP Edge Client (VPN).
- Utilize all available technical resources and current support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
Successful candidates will have an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree. Candidates should have supported a user population greater than 50 people, ideally in a law firm or professional services environment. Candidates must have a strong understanding of current Microsoft Office Suite and Windows 10, MOS certifications preferred. Candidates should also have strong familiarity with Document Management Systems and a solid understanding of desktop and laptop computer hardware and troubleshooting. Working knowledge of ITIL Service Management is preferred.
This person must project a positive attitude to customers and co-workers, be team oriented and possess strong troubleshooting skills. The individual in this role should be able to communicate clearly and professionally via all oral and written means. This person must be goal oriented, very organized and willing to take ownership of customer requests.
The hours for this position are 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PST.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business professionals in 23 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
Full-time annualized salary range $65,000 - $98,000. The salary offer will be contingent upon various factors, including but not limited to, relevant experience, internal equity, market data, job location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.