SENIOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST
The Senior Accounting Analyst role will be part Fed Beef Accounting and Finance team. Fed Beef is a division of JBS USA, JBS is a worldwide leader in animal protein production. This is a challenging opportunity that will utilize a strong accounting/control mindset, business acumen, and problem solving/analytical skills to help enhance the decision making processes within Fed Beef. This role will be responsible for delivering a deep understanding of the business performance and key management reports and for as creating and implement processes improvements across the department.
- Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures.
- Creates and monitors controls, ensuring that our accounting/operational processes are in compliance with GAAP, JBS policies and procures, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Identifies areas of standardization and improvement and help implement
- Leads standardization projects and improvements
- Will be key participant on automation processes projects
- Consolidates P&L’s and able to analyzed production P&L and sales P&L
- Consistently creates, reviews and delivers timely and accurate management reports/packages. Interprets results and develops key financial measures to enhance decision making processes. Management reports may include: weekly, monthly and quarterly results, budgets, forecasts and supporting commentary, and any other management reporting.
- Performs and/or reviews month end processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Have 5- years of related experience in accounting operations or public accounting
- Solid accounting skills with a working knowledge of GAAP
- The ability to apply accounting theory to real-world practical situations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with advanced ERP systems required, SAP/BPC preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to internal controls
- Ability to clearly explain technical topics in a simple manner
- Previous experience with budgeting and consolidations
- Experience in analyzing financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- Great organization and time management skills
- Continuous Improvement Focus