PLANT SALES MANAGER
Plant Sales Manager
- Provides day-to-day supervision of activities including manpower planning and motivation.
- Directs the flow of information for sale activities and transactions (leads, billings, orders, contracts) and evaluates data to ensure area goals are met.
- Ensures sale objectives are met within company strategies. Maintains coordination with integral company functions, including transportation, plant operations, live production, and accounting.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and develops sales strategies.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy.
- Recommends product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Acts as liaison between plant sales and other departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Meets with key clients, maintains relationships, negotiaties and closes deals.
- Will be required to travel. Will require availability outside of normal business hours.
Pilgrim's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requires a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in the Poultry industry, preferably in sales.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge and understanding of sales, manufacturing and product development.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft); SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as required.