SCALE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
SCALE TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for maintaining and repairing scales as well as other electronic equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify Allen Bradley/Rslogic 5000 PLC's and PLC components
- Strong working knowledge of both A/C and D/C electricity
- Ability to diagnose and repair printers and labelers both direct and thermal transfers
- Ability to diagnose and repair scales according to state and federal codes
- Knowledge of metal detection systems and methods of installation
- Installation and diagnosis of variable frequency and servo drives
- Component level electronics knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of barcodes, scanners and printing methods
- Ability to create solutions to increase production and reduce cost
- Able to lift 50 lbs multiple time a day.
- Able to work in a hot environment
- Able to work on the harvest side of the facility
- Associates degree in Electrical engineering/ Automated Systems Technology preferred.
- Years of experience 2 - 5