LIVE RECEIVING SUPERVISOR 1ST SHIFT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trains and provides an environment for employees to achieve their maximum quality and productivity performance in their respective positions.
- Plans and schedules manpower, materials, product and machines to most effectively and efficiently utilize departmental policies and procedures fairly and equitably to maintain standards established for safety, quality and overall company personnel satisfaction.
- Manages employee performance, providing positive and/or corrective feedback.
- Promotes department and company goodwill through pro-active employee communication and employee involvement.
- Investigates, in cooperation with other departments, areas of quality improvement, cost reduction, method improvement, yield control and equipment maintenance and provides suggestions.
- Promotes safety throughout area where crew is working.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 or more years of previous Supervisory experience.
- Poultry or food industry experience a plus.
- Previous leadership skills with 20 or more employees.
- Effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Capable of independent decision making.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be able to work assigned hours/days - including occasional weekends - as required.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; College Degree in related field preferred.