CREDIT ANALYST II
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is looking for a Credit Analyst to join our account services team!
- Perform financial statement analysis, benchmarking customers against industry norms
- Assess creditworthiness of customers, confidently recommending customer credit limits
- Support management with ad hoc portfolio analysis
- Follow economic and market trends to proactively reduce credit risk
- Actively recognize internal processes that can be enhanced, or automated
- Maintain key customer and industry relationships
- Lead high level financial conversations with customer’s executive teams
- Classify accounting line items into our financial model
- On board new customers through evaluation of financials and bank/trade references
- Work closely with sales team to forecast customers AR exposure
- Support the Collections Department in DSO and past due reduction
- Work closely with Customer Master to ensure SAP customer data is sound
- Negotiate with customers, where necessary, to obtain credit security
- Perform draws on Letters of Credit and assist in bankruptcy case management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- Typically 2 + years of relevant credit experience required
- Strong understanding of financial statements and accounting language
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong analytical skills, and decision-making capabilities
- Intermediate+ Excel skills
- Excellent communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with SAP preferred
- Basic knowledge of GAAP preferred
- Demonstration of key finance competencies and qualifications
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $55,000-75,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.