MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN HOURLY
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Electrician Technician
LOCATION: Lufkin Maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and maintain electrical systems, motors, electronics, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems as needed
- Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and systems
- Other duties as assigned
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of one year of experience in industrial electrical work
- Experience with PLC and inverters
- Able to read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints and schematics
- Able to work weekends and overtime as needed
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
Qualified partners will be contacted for a face to face interview with Supervisor and Human Resources.