SENIOR ASSOCIATE INTERNATIONAL TAX
SENIOR ASSOCIATE INTERNATIONAL TAX
The Experienced Associate or Senior Associate, International Tax Planning & Strategy will directly support the International Tax Manager / Senior Manager, International Tax Planning & Strategy and the Global Head of Tax.
As this is a newly created role, the position is open for qualified candidates at the experienced associate or senior associate levels.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support international tax projects and initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Internal reorganizations;
- Legal entity rationalization;
- Treasury tax planning;
- Transfer pricing;
- Tax controversy;
- Monitoring US and foreign tax legislation; and
- Select US and international tax compliance.
Minimum Qualifications & Critical Skills:
- Master’s in Accounting/Tax, JD, and/or LLM
- Minimum 1+ years of international tax experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm, law firm, and/or a Fortune 500 company
- Exposure to US and international tax concepts
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Creative, resourceful, and reliable
- Collaborative, open, and desire to work in a cross-border team environment
- Alignment with JBS’ mission and values
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $100,000-$125,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS USA and Pilgrim’s are required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
JBS USA and Pilgrim’s are dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our Mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our Values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, and Ownership