At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Degree from technical/trade school preferred. Multi-skilled maintenance background desired. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to lead people toward achieving personal and plant results. Must be goal oriented and possess root cause analysis skills. Experience with Microsoft Suite is preferred. Strong writing and computer skills preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Position is responsible for managing the maintenance training program. This includes developing and implementing a schedule to conduct training for all maintenance personnel.
The maintenance trainer will facilitate the DuPont Training Program. The program consists of training modules, hands-on lab, and field training. Trainer will manage the progress of each team member and provide appropriate feedback to team member, management team, and union.
- Management of DuPont Training Program. Includes implementation through execution.
- Track and document that team members are receiving required time in training program. Give feedback to management team if not meeting requirements.
- Provide timely feedback to team members on progression through training.
- Spend time in plant verifying team members’ hands-on training and comprehension.
- Develop and maintain testing lab equipment and classroom.
- Continual development of training curriculum specific to plant needs.
Develop, distribute, and maintain key performance indicators including, related graphs, documents, etc.