PARTS ROOM COORDINATOR - 2ND SHIFT
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Plumrose USA is a company with an 80-year history of providing high quality, great tasting sliced meats, bacon, ham and ribs. Plumrose was recently acquired by JBS, the world’s leading provider of beef, chicken and pork, with a vision of building the company into a leader in Protein Centric Prepared Foods. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Scope of Position:
Performs a combination of tasks to receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment and products within the facility. This includes ordering, receiving parts and keeping parts organized in their location, in addition to entering the material into SAP for inventory purposes
- Accurately place materials and supplies into storeroom by stocking shelves and putting material away.
- Review computer printouts, issue parts, complete required paperwork.
- Count incoming shipments in order to verify information against purchase orders
- Examine products for defects and accuracy, report any shortage and defective items to Purchasing Manager.
- Store/put away incoming items in storeroom or other designated areas
- Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
- Assist in taking physical inventories of supplies, store items and tools.
- Maintain housekeeping of storeroom and area outside of storeroom at all times.
- Always use safe work practices, follow all safety rules and procedures, immediately report any hazardous conditions, and fully participate in safety programs.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work overtime and weekends.
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, And Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to continuously prioritize responsibilities to meet the needs of a changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organized and detail oriented
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Office and plant setting: the plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold (non-weather related), and working near moving mechanical parts
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area.
$28,800 - $32,000 Annually based on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Personal days
- Life insurance