2ND SHIFT FEED MILL MAINTENANCE
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Additional 3-5 years maintenance experience preferred
- Must have mechanical, electrical, welding, masonry and carpentry skills
- Responsible for boiler test
- Responsible for daily walk-through of the Feed mill.
- Will perform preventive maintenance
- Will fix any breakdowns.
- Must fill out daily log of events.
- Other duties as assigned