DRIVER - EGG PICKUP
DRIVER - Day Shift Egg Pickup
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Location: Broadway, VA Hatchery
Position Summary: The individual selected for this position will be responsible for but not limited to proper hauling of eggs from the farm to the hatchery. Regular work week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with some Sunday and Wednesday hours. HOURS WILL VARY 6:00AM- 4:00PM DAY SHIFT.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma desired
- Must have a valid Class B CDL with 12 months driving experience
- Must be able to work without direct supervision
- Must be able to follow Bio-Security Guidelines
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work well with others
- Must have an excellent attendance and work record.