ETHICS & COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Ethics & Compliance Senior Analyst (Ethics & Investigations)
JBS’s Ethics & Compliance Department is seeking a Senior Analyst for the Ethics & Compliance team. This position will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of Ethics Line cases throughout the lifecycle of the case and the reporting, resolution/remediation, and audit process. The new team member will also assist in the Ethics Line-related development, implementation, and maintenance of JBS’s compliance program, and other substantive ad-hoc projects. This role is based at our Corporate HQ in Greeley, CO.
- Administration, management, tracking, monitoring, and audit of Ethics Line reports received and the subsequent investigations and resolution;
- Data analysis for quarterly and ad-hoc internal reporting purposes on Ethics Line cases to identify trends, and interpret and convey relevant information to business units;
- Assist with developing methodology and strategies related to the reporting and resolution processes that address the evolving needs reflected in the statistical analysis;
- Assist and coordinate with other departments as an administrator of cases and investigations, including opening and closing reports, and providing guidance to employees on including sufficient and appropriate documentation and developing metrics for measuring and tracking the effectiveness of the Compliance Program
- Support the implementation, execution, maintenance, and improvements of the overall Compliance Program;
- Demonstrate and supporting the Company’s Compliance Culture;
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of data analytics, auditing, and/or corporate compliance experience;
- Solid knowledge and experience in data analytics – must want to learn and grow with the role;
- Working knowledge in anti-corruption laws in general a plus;
- Working knowledge of compliance concepts such as conflict of interests, third-party due diligence, fraud, antitrust, anti-corruption, as well as related internal controls, metrics, and monitoring;
- Experience with proper documentation of internal investigations and managing whistleblower channel platforms is a plus;
- Needs excellent time management and prioritization skills and performs well under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Must be organized, and have keen attention to detail;
- Analytical/critical thinking and creative problem-solving skill a must;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently; and
- A team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60-days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $75,000 to $85,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity